Given the fact that working makes up a significant part of our lives, it is therefore of the outmost importance that the regulations governing the legal relationship are fully complied with by the employer and employee alike.
Many subsequent employment disputes can be prevented if you seek legal advice before the start of the employment relationship.
How can I assist you?
- drafting and reviewing of employment contracts;
- legal advice on termination of employment;
- legal advice on notice periods and the amount severance pay;
- drafting and reviewing of non-compete agreements, study contracts and confidentiality agreements;
- legal representation in disputes related to the unlawful termination of employment;
- drafting and reviewing employment policies;
- review of existing contracts from an employment law point-of-view;
- representation in disputes arising from employment, public servant and government official legal relationships.