In each case, I always recommend to my clients that we hold joint consultation (whether in person, in writing or via telephone) prior to founding a company, during which it is possible to determine the most appropriate company form and other conditions that meet your personal and financial goals.
You may avoid a lot of future inconvenience if you already have a well-thought-out business concept that matches your expectations and goals before founding the company.
There are many factors which determine the ideal solution for you. Some of these factors are:
- Will you start the operation alone or with business associates?
- What company name should you choose?
- Is the domain name for the chosen company name still available?
- As a member, are you willing to undertake limited or unlimited liability?
- Does the member or the members have a domestic address or seat?
- Is the mandatory minimum capital available at the time of incorporation or can it only be contributed at a later time?
- What form of taxation is worth choosing?
- Do the company’s activities require an official permit and/or are the subject to notification?
- Do the members consider it necessary to regulate their legal relationship with each other within the framework of a syndicate agreement?
After having clarified the above questions, it is much easier for us to determine how to implement your ideas.
How can I assist you during the founding of a company?
- I make a suggestion for the selection of a company form and operating structure corresponding to the characteristics you have specified;
- I undertake to prepare, countersign and submit to the competent Company Registry Court the documents necessary for founding the company, which are in full compliance with the applicable legal requirements.